Demo Reel

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Back in Action!



Hello readers! I'm back in action.

My apologies for the lack of updates throughout the remainder of June and the complete and utter lack of them in July, but I have been quite busy! For example; SHORTV IS FINISHED!!! Yay! Above is the call for entries video. I imagine they'll be needing more episodes shortly, but I've yet to hear anything yet so we'll see what happens.

As for everything else, I'm currently producing educational sample lectures with the Teaching Company and working on a project for P & G at BET. I also just wrapped a project with Castle Gate Media for the CFC and a Flash banner for a restaurant in Charlottesville, VA.

I turned 26 on the 5th as well!

Once more, my apologies for the complete lack of anything even remotely resembling an update as of late. If you don't already, follow me on Twitter to get more up to the minute updates if you're interested :D. http://www.twitter.com/nickdesigns

I'll get some of the BET stuff up once everything wraps. but in the mean time, thanks for bearing with me :).

No comments:

Post a Comment