Demo Reel

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Back in the Saddle

Sorry everyone. It has been entirely too long since I've updated this poor blog. I know I've said that in the past, but I'm not certain that I ever let it sit for quite this long.

I suppose an explanation is in order (even though you've most likely deduced it on your own). Last year, around the time of my last blog post, I was working upwards of 80-90 hours a week between 4 different companies both at home and onsite. It was a fairly insane schedule and I'm only too happy to be free of it. My work with the Teaching Company came to a close soon after and I accepted a full time position as Creative Director with Tiggee LLC, branding their company DNS Made Easy. I've been with the company for over a year now and have produced a medley of animated shorts. I still do some freelance work on the side, but Tiggee is the company I work for primarily. The position has challenged me both creatively and professionally, and forced me to work outside my normal workflow a little, but it's been some of the most fun I've had in the field since I started doing this back in 2004.

Below you'll find some examples of work I produced for the company accompanied by a brief description of each piece and cast notes.

The pieces were designed in Illustrator and animated in After Effects. I was responsible for writing and reworking the scripts with edits from the company's president: Casting, directing, recording and editing the voice over: Designing and animating all characters, sets and motion graphics pieces: Also edited the spots and added music and sound effects. The voice-over artists were David Coyne, Nicole Vaka, and myself.








No comments:

Post a Comment