Demo Reel

Monday, March 30, 2009

Out Like a Lamb

Looks like things are starting to slow down a little bit. Which has a positive and negative side to it. On the positive, it lets me follow up this month’s first blog title (“In Like a Lion”), and now I have a chance to get my office back in one piece. On the negative however, that means that I’ve got to hit the bricks and shake some stuff loose. Gotta love this new-fangled digital age we’re all lucky to be a part of. This is much easier than hitting the street or cold calling. It’s a tremendous benefit to be able to scout out new work so easily and to be able to keep in touch with all of my clients at the touch of a button.

Got to see Toddler Tales air. I’ve had stuff air in the past, but I was most excited that my parents got to see it and called me right after. My father-in-law called to congratulate me as well. Very happy moment, I’ll get the vid up here soon for you to check out (next post perhaps).

Beyond work, I’ve also got some fun personal stuff going on lately. Stacy and I will be walking for the Animal Welfare league of Arlington coming up soon. The badge at the top of this entry is the design I came up with for our shirts. If you’d like to own your own “PAWesome CRIMEFIGHTERS” shirt, follow the merchandise link on the right. All profits will go towards our donation goal to the league. If you don’t want an awesome, er... “PAWesome”, shirt, you can still contribute to the league by following this LINK.

It’s shaping up to be a fun event that will do a lot of animals a world of good. Our team is in second place for most money earned and-to the best of my knowledge-is also the only team who has designed their own shirts (at least until another team reads this post). Help us support the AWLA!

No comments:

Post a Comment